Thanks to everyone who replied to my post.  Your thoughts have been
helpful:)
My neuro has suggested I begin Amantadine and I have the medication on my
kitchen bench......I'm just afraid to begin drug therapy.  I realize this
fear is emotional, I know logically that beginning the therapy may/will
assist my condition.  But, I'm still scared to begin something I'll never
be able to stop.  It's embarrassing to admit something so irrational.
I have had insomnia, and I was taking a very, very (1/4 of a 25mg
capsule) low dose of an antidepressant (the drug name is prothiodin), but
I was getting worse and worse fatigue during the day even after an
excellent night rest that I thought I'd stop taking it.  However, the
fatigue is getting worse and now I'm beginning to sleep lighter.
I know Hans has suggested we should not appologise, but I feel like such
a *whinger*:(
It interests me that some of you have had this illnes for such a long
time.  I'm only 38, and wonder about the long term.

Thanks again for you help and interest,
Julie-Ann