Reactions on Jim's TV-appearance!

Just an idea:

If CBS has (as I know CNN has!) a possibility for viewers to react and give
their opinions about (the contents of the) programs, EVERYBODY who has seen
the program "60 minutes" with Jim, should telephone, fax or email to CBS to
give their opinion on the program and to let them know we are out here!!

Unfortunately I'm not able, not even by satelite  8<{((((((, to receive CBS.
If you think this is a good idea, will you then post on the list the
phonenumber, faxnumber, and if available the emailaddress for the "reactions
of viewers" of CBS??

As stated above I won't be able to see the "60 minutes", so I would
appreciate it if someone would post a report of the show on the list!!

Greetings,  Hans.