Hi everyone,

Barb, Bill, and many others,

    I would suggest that everyone send e-mail messages DIRECTLY to
Congressman John E. Baldacci of Maine,  and post a copy to the List, with
suggested names to help him start up a PARKINSON"S CAUCUS. Listmembers
might want to suggest names of Members of Congress (senators and/or
representatives) directly to his Health Legislative Aide, Joy Leach, in
your e-mails.

His e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]

Thank you all.

IVAN
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     57    deg. F