Don-- sounds wonderful! Bless you--- and here's our number:
        513-523-5802
If you lose it again, we're the pnly Flintermanns in Oxford  so info can
find us!
Eager to hear the results of your efforts, and I know Dennis appreciates
it--he worked so hard at this project.

        Camilla Flintermann             <[log in to unmask]>

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm My Home Page

                *  "Our lives begin to end      *
                *   the day we become silent    *
                *   about things that matter.." *