<<
  Wow, Ivan, a Parkinson's Caucus.  We must nurture that for sure.  Perhaps
  those who feel their U. S. Senator or Representative would be amenable to or
  supportive of joining could send you, Ivan, the name of such and you could
  forward it on to Congressman Baldacci and his Legislative Health Aide, Joy
  Leach.  I'll begin with 3 names:  Senator Carl Levin, Representatives Dale
  Kildee and Sander Levin, all from the great state of Michigan.

 How about Reps Ed Pastor (D-AZ) Jim Kolbe (R-AZ), John Shaddegg R-AZ)

Mhd
45/10