Barb,
Now, now,  we shouldn't leave any chance that these dear people think that
I'm a doctor.  I just tried to help as quickly as possible.  Besides who
knows which messages are getting through.  I guess the few of us that are
left to entertain each other while our friends are in Washington DC.

Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor and all the information I gave I learned
from this list.

Murphy's law:  this only happens on weekends or at night.

We are all very grateful that Becky is OK

jjjane