Hi list. Has anyone experienced delusional and/or obsessive thinking with
Mirapex, or heard it reported as a potential side effect? I've checked
pharmeceutical resources and don't find it listed, but thought I'd try
asking the people who are taking Mirapex.

I'm taking .75 mg 3Xday, and 30 mg Paxil once a day for depression. I've
been on the Mirapex for about two months, and until a week ago, no
problems. Same Paxil dose. Now I have insomnia, worry, jealousy, insecurity
(big time) uncharacteristic behavior, loss of appetite (gee, sounds like
depression!). Any ideas on the medication link?

Thanks.

Rick, 47/6 months