Oh, Bruce!  WHAT a relief to know that I'm not the only one not getting posts!
 I've had four posts today - three from the same person, plus yours.
Yesterday I received 1/2 dozen posts.  Period.

This doesn't seem to be only a List problem, 'cause I'm not receiving any
other email either (except from the one individual's 3 messages mentioned
above), so I figure it's a Net-wide problem.

YIKES!  I don't even know if THIS message'll even make it!

Hang in there!

Hugs...

Barb Mallut