Mostly I lurk, but once in a while I put an oar in the water, so here goes.
We, Cecily and I, just took a trip, flew Buffalo to Atlanta for a
granddaughter's college graduation, then drove to Oak Ridge Tenn to see
Cec's brother and his wife, back to Georgia and then flew back to Buffalo.
Had to get a wheelchair in the plane to get Cec on and off -  the attendants
were so dam nice and helpful that I just have to express my gratitude this
way. Some of the attendants were Delta employees and some were skycaps, but
they were all so nice and patient with her.
Now, we are both trying to recuperate, she is so very tired.
If any of you ever get to north-east Georgia find a little town named
Helen - the town looks like an Alpine village - I understand that you can't
build any other style - even Wendy's and MacDonalds are Alpine - no golden
arches. Beautiful mountain country this is Smokies country.
Bob Anibal