From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Leo Fuhr
Sent:   Sunday, June 21, 1998 3:25 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: driving

Bud H. wanted suggestions of some virile task to keep him from going back
to driving.  How about washing and waxing the spouse's car or if no
spouse's car, mine is always dirty.<grin>  Just touching a car makes my
husb. feel more manly.  I don't ask why I just report what I observe.

Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.