Glad I was of some help, here is a little more: I go to a dentist that used
to have an office a few blocks from my house, then he moved twice and I moved
a few times, now it's about a 90 mile round trip. He knows this and tries to
schedule all the work in one visit that can be done, such as a cleaning plus
xrays and an exam, or sometimes two procedures. He has done a crown and a root
canal in two to three visits. It sure saves me a lot of driving and lost time
from work. The next thing is banking, you have a computer, and obviously a
phone, you should be able to do most of your banking without leaving home! It
may take some effort to set it up, but you can get most checks direct
deposited, and most bills paid from your accounts.
Also, if you have accounts in more than one bank, or savings and loan, why not
consolidate them to the most convenient arrangement?   We also had a lot of
discussion about how many places that deliver food or ready made meals. That
depends on you location, but you might save some driving  by making some phone
calls. TTYL, [log in to unmask]