Ken:
Sorry, I worked for a long time and made my own abbrevations for say SC
(Senior Citizen).
I really love the car, but I don't want to hurt anyone or anything or me.  My
daughter has her own car.  And I could use the $$$$.  I have not been able to
work for over a year.  Savings gone,  change jars are almost empty but glad
they were there to use. I am still going through denial, anger, sadness,  etc.
Hope acceptance is coming.  I hope there may be a cure, so I could drive
again.  I do so want a Porsche.  Or a car that will go so fast and blow the
snot (sorry) out of my nose.  Learned to drive on Muscle Cars and had a few
'69 Olds Hurst 442.  I loved to drive that.
Hugs to ya
Gina