Hello, Marilyn--werlcome to the PD list. I can't speak about the drug
combination, but a variety of dementia is present in about 1/3 of PWPs,
from what I have read--my husband is one who worries a lot about that.
Thereis also "bradyphrenia"--the mental equivalent of the physical slowing
down of "bradykinesia". This isn't really dementia, but it takes longer to
perform mental functions.
In case you would like to join the CARE list for CGs or PWPs, I'm about to
post the instructions---

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page