In a message dated 6/23/98 10:33:59 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<

 >This is an expensive disease, costing 13.6 million dollars a day (direct
 >taxpayer costs--more in total economic costs).

 Bill, this could be an excellent talking point if it is adequately backed up.

 Can it be documented from government figures?

 Or is it just 1/365 of $5 billion?

 Art

In a message dated 6/23/98 10:33:59 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]