Jim - would like to add my best wishes to you - it was good to put a face to
a name - much courage, and thanks for the 60 mins CBS interview - as you say
much controversy among PDR's and the medical community but someone has to
try new techniques..
Of course I read all you have to offer.  Many thanks.  Fleurette