Barb, forgive me for jumping in here (by now you are used to it, right?)
..Remember a while back a couple of reports by folks on the list about Aricept
being used to enhance awareness and memory in PD patients, even though it was
really meant for Alzheimer's sufferers? I still don't know if there was any
formal testing done, ...I was just wondering if Jenny could be helped by
Aricept?   If anyone, including Jane is reading this, please tell us anything
you know about Aricept that has come out since that
time...KenBecker@aol.com....You can have your computer back now Barb!
:-))))