        Hi all ,      I gave up driving about two years ago because of my
parkinson. There was a void in my male macho image. I happened upon a way
to keep that image. There are several trees on our property and I have cut
them all down with a small hand saw except for three large maples. This
task has let me keep my image and has given us some sun light. However,
unless I find some virle task to do I will attack my neighbors trees and we
will have the begining of the second Gobi desert. Any suggestions of what
to do now  so I dont go back to driving.

Bud Harrington 62/7