Bruce:
I have a Question about driving.  Since being diagnosed with PD, I have begun
to notice how I drive.
Reaction time is slower
Eyesight is not great.
Hands shake and hurt on steering wheel
I have dizzy spells
etc., to name a few.
I have no idea if I should quit driving.  I know I don't want to hurt anyone
or myself and I really try to stay away from driving during the day and
nighttime is a real joke.  The denial part of me says this is part of my
independence but my brain and husband feels we should sell car.  Husband/CG
feels if it is not here I wouldn't drive it.  Also, states that we are
covering full coverage insurance and paying plates/taxes.  I do understand him
but I have no one else to ask advice.  No other family.  1 Dr. has died (not
replaced) other Dr. in serious water accident (no replacement).  Can anyone
just share their experience with me.
Thank you all, so much.
Gina
47/6 months