<<  Dear M. Dawn,

 I can perhaps add to this an Excel 5.0 application with which one can show
 some sequential things (real days) in ones life.  There are three variables
 plotted against time.  I use cumulative L-dopa dose, function, and
dyskinesia.
 If you have AOL, I can attach a copy which, when downloaded, can be run as a
 application

 If you do not have AOL, send me your address and I will mail a 3.5" floppy
 containing the application and a "how to" in MSWord 6.0.

Hi Bill

Could you send me a copy of that Excel program to me?  Sounds interesting.

Thanks

Tim Hodgens