Often when I start to feel off, slight feelings of nausia develop, along
with increased tremor, rigidity and clumsiness. There is often the sensation
of a tight band around my head, as if the skin is being stretched around the
temples. I feel much more uncertain of my abilities, my bottom jaw can drop
down a bit as well. Simple everyday tasks become a hassle. I also become
irritable and tense and impatient. The worst time of day can often be early
to mid afternoon, despite taking my lunchtime medication. I also experience
what my doctor has called internal tremor, where I feel as if I am shaking
inside my body, but this is not apparent to anyone seeing me.

In contrast, the best time of day for me is first thing in the morning, even
before taking my first medicine of the day. This can sometimes lead me to
delay taking my medicine until later in the day. My doctor has suggested
that I am experiencing "sleep benefit", which is apparent in people who have
not been diagnosed very long and who are still only taking small dosages.

Martin Purchase (44/3)