Dennis,  I will try again to post my response to your newspaper post.
After reading your original post last week I e-mailed to my local paper the
Republican Times and on Wed. June 17 my letter was printed in it's entirety
with a large heading: Passage of Parkinson's Disease Funding Bill Is Urged.
 I have gotten positive comments from persons in my community, phone call
from a former neighbor and now have written letters to both the KCSTAR and
the St. Joseph NEWSPRESS on the same issue.  Would list members in those
areas keep looking to see if either KC,MO or St.Joe, MO paper print my
letter?  I also e-mailed to the KCSTAR and was called to confirm that I had
sent them an e-mail.  In my snail mail to both papers I included a printout
of L. Herman's data that included a quote from Dr. Koller of KU, which is
in the greater KC metropolitan area.

All this activity from me was triggered by your post, Dennis.  I am new at
this grassroots activitist role, but I think I may like it.

Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.