hi ken

you wrote:
>Janet, that was quite an experience,
>I almost felt like I was going through the
>off period with you, it was so detailed.
>You always give so much to the list,
>but that was so "real" it was scary.
>I am not a PWP, but for the time I felt as if I was.
>I already knew the generalities of being off, but you made it very specific.
>Have you done any acting or directing? If not...you should!
>It was almost like being hypnotized. Thank you.

hmmm...
i guess i can't really look at my writing objectively, or something

my reaction to your reaction is sort of 'huh?'

my friend really wanted to know what 'off' means to me,
how it feels, what i go through, so that she could understand
so i just took advantage of being 'off' at the time
and wrote it all down as it happened

but what's normal or ordinary for me
obviously isn't going to be normal or ordinary for you
even though i frequently catch myself assuming so
in both directions

i guess that's why 'sharing' is so important

[this from someone who thought the term 'sharing' in re sharing feelings
was the most cornball expression she'd ever heard!]

first you tell me that reading it was scary and like being hypnotized
and then you tell me thank you
wow

no, i've never acted or directed
if i have been blessed with a 'gift'
i'm convinced that it lies deep in the written word

i am constantly aware of and amazed at
the miracle that this medium is

to paraphrase a fellow canadian
the miracle is the message

your cyber-sibling writing through cyber-space

janet