From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Gregory E. Leeman
Sent:   Monday, June 22, 1998 4:06 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: NON PD: Digital Clocks and how to WIN!

Ken,

Even worse than the clock for me, is those friggin remote control devices.
I have one for cable tv, one for the tv, one for the vcr, one for the
receiver and one for the cd.  That's five and I can not figure out which one
is supposed to be the universal remote they all say they are.  Jees! I tried
to answer the phone with one the other day.

Regards,

Greg Leeman