This is a tough one to answer... I am serious as far as not liking the way
modern technology is being used against us more than to help us, why should it
be so complicated to set a clock, when it used to be quite simple? It does not
make sense!
As far as me really getting angry at a salesperson, thats a joke..If I do not
know what I am buying, it is really my fault. I plead more guilty to an
exagerrated, and often misunderstood sense of humor, than really being grumpy.
I did not mean to bring anyone down, if I did, I apologize for that.  I guess
the subject line should have read
"Feeble attempt at humor".  [log in to unmask]