Yes Greg,  I do miss the simple remote, with the wire, that ran the VCR, the
old, old VCR that never ate tapes, but I had to donate it and get a fancy
model with dozens of features I don't have time to learn to use!  I even miss
the TV with the tuning knob that was so rugged, changing stations was a form
of excersize, you can see one in an antique store now, it was an RCA TV with a
630 chassis, a classic! No remote, no color, but anyone could make it work, it
was so simple! I am showing the symptoms of old age, always talking about the
past...forgive me! [log in to unmask]