Ken:  I live in a small town of about 40,000 people.  No mass transit unless
SC.  Only one Taxi Company in town.  The wait is sometimes 2 hours.  Winter is
even better for wait.  I think I will ask daughter/friends.  I do appreciate
all the advice.  My Honda is sitting in the back yard for now.  Insurance is
not due until November 98, so I have some time.  It is an 92, no rust, taupe
color, no smoking in car and very low mileage.  I was so proud of it.
Thank you I am going to try the suggestions that I have received.
Gina