Ken-Cheer up.  There are way too many remotes.  Also, I went to Best Buy to
replace my CD-Player.  Old CD Player would hold only one CD at a time.
Standing in front of all those new models.  One holds 200 CD's, one holds 100
CD's, one has random which means the machine picks out a song randomly and
plays it then does the same thing.  After about an hour I purchased one that
holds 6 CD's and does have the Random feature.  Just wanted to see if it picks
songs like I do.  Not always.
Now 1 of the VCR's died and also the dual cassette player.  I do believe that
they planned this.
I just want to turn it on. Any it and have whatever job done and well.
Gina