I for one would *VERY MUCH* like to see

  Mary Sheehan's 'Adventures of Brady Kinesia'

to have his OWN WEB SITE on the PWP WebRing. He can be included
in the ParkinsonAlliance web site TOO! Why not? It doesn't have
to be one or the other...can't it be both, with a souped up version
on the PWP WebRing?

The 'Brady Kinesia' collection of stories with his own WEB SITE
on the ring.... with pictures, sound, animation.... everything!!!

I want him to win the 'SITE OF THE MONTH' on the WWW! I want
his smilin' cowboy face to be on tee shirts, posters, coffee
cups, fund raising flyers,  a Brady Kinesia 'Look Alike Contest'
to raise funds for Parkinson's Research where winners get a
10 gallon cowboy hat!...something that people could relate
too...Everybody LOVES cowboys! Right Jerry and Arthur?

How about Brady on the Safeway bags in Oregon Helen?

That ball of string and the tulip on a button or Mohamad Ali's
sweet face won't catch the attention that a cowboy with a big
hat and a smiling face will catch.

Gina, Bruce and I think the ring needs a bit of levity, a little
humor in among some pretty powerful but serious stories.

Parkies are real people, they love to laugh, enjoy life and
have fun. A light site would add balance to the ring .

I know there is something big here but I don't know how to get
others to see what I see.

It's right here in front of us WAITING to be used...

       *I know there's something here in Brady*.....

1. He's good Public Relations for Parkinson's Disease.

2. Humor is very important in chronic illness

3. He's cuter than 'Joe the Camel'

4. It's a cleaver way for children of PWP to learn about Parkinson's
without it being so scarry. And for adults to learn some basics in a non
threatening way.

5. He could have his is own easily recognizable logo! Mary is an art
teacher and she has volunteered to do drawings!

6. Mary Sheehan has even invited others to:

"Please add to the adventures of Brady Kinesia, if you'd like....
or perhaps relate the adventures of his descendants,
the computer nerd Disk Kinesia,  or his fun-loving sister,
Disco Kinesia."

I see this as another TOOL that we need to catch the attention of
others...new parkies, the public, Senators, ad campaigns, posters,
fund raising drives...  And I bet our own Ken, Bruce, Murray and
Hans could add a chapter or two.

I got all wound up, I'm tired now, I'll go sit down.

Gail Vass