*** HEY FOLKS! **** MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE ****

I URGE  the members of this list to RESPOND directly to Marge
Gillespie, R.N., at:    [log in to unmask]
with your Sinemet experiences as Lisa Millen has requested.

I have met Marge Gillespie, R.N. and she is the NURSE IN CHARGE
of all patients involved in Parkinson's Disease Research and
treatment at the National Institutes of Health where the
$100,000,000 in Udall Reasearch money will be going! This is
a very * important step*  being taken here and information from
all PWP around the world is needed here and is being asked for.

I kinda like NIH comin' to our list to ask our opinion...don't ya'll???

Lisa wrote:

"Nurses at the National Institutes of Health have asked me to field your
ideas regarding the best ways you have found to take Sinemet.
Specifically, they are interested in your experiences with different
liquids, such as grapefruit juice, milk, carbonated beverages or
caffeine drinks or with chewing the tablets (but not dissolving as in
liquid Sinemet). If you have any interesting findings to report, please
forward your ideas to Marge Gillespie, R.N.,
at:    [log in to unmask]

Your cyber sis inside the Beltway,
Gail Vass, R.N.