Ken,
I thought of some other instruments of pleasure.  The keyless remote.  I
actually said to my brother, "It starting (keyless remote) to run low on
batteries; I better get some new ones before I am unable to unlock my car".
DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!  Whatever happened to using the key itself?

And what about setting up answering machines so we can screen our calls.  Or
even worse using caller ID. What are we turning into.  I was with my niece
last night, and all I could think of was someone attempting to abduct her.
Are we to that point?  Am I too cynical?  There is this cute, bubbly little
eight year old birthday-girl, and instead of enjoying her unspoiled and
innocent way, I was terrified someone was going to grab her from right in
front of the Pizza establishment on Danforth St., in Portland.  It sounds
silly, however, once she said there are so many people in Portland.  I
started looking at people and we are a lot rougher, even in a small city
like Portland, Maine. I started to see other men look at her smiling and
behind their smiles, I saw bad me.  Is this right?

Well, off to Funtown-USA, no that is an actual amusement park.  And it is in
the burbs, Saco.  I will be positive there, at least until she tries to get
me on their new roller coaster.  It is like the 3rd largest in the country.
Does anyone have any Dramamine?

Have a nice day!
Greg Leeman