Hi, Janet,

The Parkinson's Support Group here in Columbia, Missouri, meets the first
Thursday of each month at 4:30 p.m.  We meet in the 2nd floor conference
room in the Senior Center, 1121 Business 70 East.

Our coordinator is Harold Anderson, his phone number is 573-474-3185.  His
e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Or, you can contact me.  My phone number is 573-445-6524.  My e-mail address
is [log in to unmask]

Harold tries to get a speaker for most of our meetings.  Sometimes, however,
it is kind of nice to just sit around and visit and discuss problems and
possible solutions.

Also, could you please mention in the July calendar, the Mid-Missouri
Parkinson Support Groups' Rally Day which will be held Saturday, July 11,
1998, at the Holiday Inn Select Executive Center, 2200 I-70 Drive SW.  The
time is 9:00 a.m. - Noon.  There is no charge.  I will try to find out if we
need to have reservations and get back to you on that.

Thanks.

Mary Watkins