From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re:       Thanks from Jim Finn
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:19:35 EDT

Jim-
        Thank YOU for agreeing to do this :) I wasn't so sure that I agreed with the
way they were promoting it, though. I have the feeling that many potential
viewers may have thought "Yuck, it comes from a pig" until they actually saw
the article. I agree that they will need to do a follow up!
Jim, continued success! Trish

--part0_898615774_boundary--