Bruce

I've had three notices of failures which somehow ended up on the list, despite
the mails being delivered.
It could have course been my fault but then TIC (Tongue In Cheek, the bitten
side!) I never make a mistake!!

How can I get things done when there is all this interesting stuff to read?
I'll have to stop soon as my wife is demanding to use the computer to write her
school reports.
Oh well, somebody has to work to keep me in the manner to which I am
accustomed!
I'll go and make a cup of tea and watch the football.

Jonathan