Jim Finn:
I am very new to the List.  I have enoyed listening to everyone who has
contributed to all of the things going on.
I rarely watch 60 Minutes.  But was determined to watch it last Sunday.
Cooking dinner, washing dishes, etc., I thought I would catch it at 7:00 PM.
Imagine my horror when I turned on the Dish and 60 Minutes was on and your
part over!  What'll I do, What'll I do, What'll I do.  Hey I have USSB and DSS
and I can catch 60 Minutes in California at 9:00 PM.  So I was quite
fascinated by the use of Pig Parts.  For the person who would say "Nay, I'll
wait for a human doner ", it may be a very long wait.  The wait for organs
overseas is worse than here.
I hope you continue to go forward in your recovery.  You are an inspiration to
me. It is best to have an open mind to new ideas.
Thank you so much.
Gina
47/6 months (symptoms started 5 years ago)