Dear friends,

I am submitting a project request to the Volunteers for Medical Engineering
(VME) and would like to include some statistical data.  If you have
experienced the following problem, please send me email stating that you
have had this problem in the past.

THE PROBLEM: when my medication is off, my body tilts to the left while I am
sitting.  There is no problem if I am seated in a four-leg chair, but an
office chair eventually starts leaning to left.  Cheaper office chairs may
actually break apart where the seat joins the column.

Again, if you have experienced this problem please let me know.  You do not
need to include any details, but if you have come up with a solution please
let me know.

Bruce Warr
56/9
Sinemet CR & Mirapex