I introduced myself to the PD group a little over 2 weeks ago and wanted to
get back to the list and thank those of you who responded.  There was a lot of
support given which is what I have come to see as one of the catalysts for
this group/"family."

Jerry Finch wrote and wondered if I might be interested in doing a web page on
psychological Issues for people with PD and their caregivers.  I think that
would be just fine and will be in contact with him to start setting that up.
As I see it I will write a page or two on various topics of interest
(depression, anxiety, panic, psychotropic medication, hallucinations, etc.,
etc) which would then be archived on the web page.  This might be especially
helpful for new members of the list/community who need a fairly rapid
orientation.  The second level could be related to questions raised on the
list and/or sent to me directly and then I would offer an answer.  (Not the
answer but an answer.)  This could then lead to a thread which would also be
archived on the web page.

I will start off with some material on depression.  To get things going
perhaps if there are a few questions which could be sent to me...  Before
archiving the material it will be first presented on the list.

Tim Hodgens, Ph.D.
Westborough, MA