Hi Tim-- sounds great! I think such a site would be very useful.  You
should know too that we are in process of developing a CG site, which might
link nicely with yours. We plan threads on coping, feelings, etc. from the
experience of CGs on the CARE list,and others.  Let's keep in touch.

snipped
>Jerry Finch wrote and wondered if I might be interested in doing a web page on
>psychological Issues for people with PD and their caregivers.  I think that
>would be just fine and will be in contact with him to start setting that up.
snipped

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page