Jim, I was glad to see you on 60 Minutes, and you did your part well. BUT I
was waiting for you to post, so I could ask you about the Philco radio, which
looked like it could have been a model 19 or 89???? I assume from what I saw
that you do some work on this type of equipment. I have one I have been
restoring over the last few years, I rewound the coils by hand, meausuring the
broken wires I removed, by placing the pieces end to end on celophane tape. I
did have two stations coming in, but I think I could do a lot better if I
could locate some factory wound coils.  I can wait for an answer until the
other 1598 folks send their congrats!  TTYL,[log in to unmask]