Hi...sorry for my late response to the error messages...I've been too
busy at work to read my email.  For some reason, one of our member's
server was bouncing the error messages to individuals on the list as well
as to me.  The offending account has been deleted so the problem should
be resolved.  Again, sorry for the delay.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing