Well, Barb, all that is new is not necessarily better, if it were, than who
would want a nice old 57 Chevy, or T-Bird?  Electronic devices have become so
over-complicated, that guys like me who used to salivate over the latest
stereo, (or quadraphonic!) components and look for the one with the most
features, and highest wattage... look at the new stuff and say WHY???? Home
THEATRE? don't the engineers know anything about neighbors? Have they never
heard the expression: "TURN THAT THING DOWN!!!!!"?????  The guys that fly the
space shuttle would look at the controls and go pale!  I only have TWO EARS,
why do I need FIVE SETS of SPEAKERS???  Sorry, I got CARRIED AWAY!!! barb,
KEEP that little TV, it works and is easy to adjust, right?  AND if you're
going to watch movies like The Cable Guy...Exactly how big a screen do you
WANT? I think Jim Carey is big enough on a 3 inch screen! Well thanks for
letting me vent, I feel MUCH better NOW! ROFL. [log in to unmask]