Well, Greg, you'll love my little car remote deal: When I use my computer, I
may lean back in my chair, when I do, the remote in my pocket gets rubbed by
the arm of my chair, which opens the trunk of the car, which causes the alarm
to activate! THEN, Barbara (my wife) starts screaming "YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!" I
have to run outside, shut the trunk and re-set the alarm, often in the rain.
SOME modrn convenience! The day the battery died on the remote, I went to 7
stores before locating the right one!
As far as watching the kids, and being worried, I agree it's not easy. You
like to think we live in a civilized world, but there are so bad, and very
confused people out there, I don't ever feel god when my children are running
around, or driving around,  and my son is 23, my daughter is 19, and both are
adults.   I guess it's better to worry and watch than take chances.  When I
was a teen I was lost with three friends in the woods for hours ,and no one
even missed us!  Those were the days! KenB