If you don't get answers, it is sometimes a delay in the system, you are a
nice person, and I can't believe anyone would want you off the list!  Sorry
about Nick, but he had the party, so you can feel like he was waiting for the
party.  Your faith will get you through, and your sense of humor will make it
easier. Even people without PD, like me, have times when you wonder what's
next, and why things happen that seem to make no sense. People who never have
bad times don't appreciate the good times as much. If you do good, it does
come back  to you, it may not happen fast, but it does happen!  Keep
smiling...KenB