Yes, there are 2 in Elkhart.  One of each color, I would like red.  Surprising
Elkhart has many Millionaires due to the Mobile Home/RV industry.  Also was
the band instrument capital of States.  So, there are alot of wild cars here.
So, there are Stealths,  the Prowlers, Lamborginis, Porsches, Farraris, etc.
Oh well.  I have not been feeling well.  Don't know if it is meds or just flu.
If not better by tomorrow, I'll call ask a nurse.
Thanks for the chats about other things.  I may look good on the surface of
the water but underneath I'm paddling like all get out.
Hugs to you
Gina