Jane, m'dear... I wish I had something wise as
well as comforting to say to you... some hope
to offer that would ease your pain and sense of
loss as Jenny retreats inside herself.

I think there's a little bit of Jenny in each of us that
lives in the shadow of Parkinson's.

For every Jenny who fades into that special PD
darkness we dread, more are being struck by the
awful bolt out of the blue that is a PD diagnosis.
By continuing on with your group... Jenny's group....
you'll keep the light of hope shining, and the spirit
of Jenny's presence there will be felt by all.

Warm hugs to you, m'friend, and a prayer for Jenny.

Love...

Barb Mallut