I'm sorry to say that this is the first I've read of your posts, and find it
reflecting my own feelings quite closely.  I frequently find myself wishing
others could know my struggles, not for sympathy, just for understanding.
Impossible without the actual experience for most.

Are there former posts of yours you could send to me?  Writings like yours
help in the communication process.  I'd be grateful for a copy of the article
that appeared in  the (Scottish) Herald, as well.

Your willingness to face the realities is laudable, as you don't have to waste
energy on suppression & other avoidances.  And there's just no sense in
fighting feelings of vulnerability.  Everyone is vulnerable, though most are
not aware.  The awareness opens us to deep feelings of appreciation for
moments of strength, joy, peace; and for the kindnesses of others.  And,
jrager, according to research, appreciation is the healthiest emotion!

M.Dawn   56/6