>biting the inside of
>your mouth

Thank you, Brian, and everyone who responded to my question.  It appears
several people have had this problem, and I really appreciate all the
information.  Bob is using Peroxyl, a mouthwash with peroxide in it, and says
it helps a lot.  Dennis (I think it was) suggested Bob be careful about not
chewing and swallowing at the same time.  Bob insists he doesn't, and your
comment, Brian, about needing a long checklist to remember everything hit the
mark.  Bob also uses Kankaid, which soothes the bitten places.  What I don't
understand is why he can go for months without biting the inside of his mouth,
and then it happens several times.  Oh well -- everyone's sharing helped a lot
and I think you for it.  Delda White CG Bob 66/1.5