---------
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of FRITZ-CRAWFORD, RHONDA J.
Sent:   Wednesday, June 24, 1998 9:52 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN

List Folks,

I'm new to this so I'm going to introduce myself by explaining that my
brother-in-law was diagnosed with PD about 13 years ago.  He asked me to
subscribe to this group for him.

The one question he really needs help on right now is finding a ADA attorney
in the Dallas area.

I personally would like to know if anyone has heard anything about the Loma
Linda Team at the Loma Linda University Medical Center in Calif. ?  They are
surgically deadening a few of the cells in the critically over stimulated
pathways, the basis for PVP pallidotomy.  I have heard that about 90% of the
surgical patients have been relieved of 90% of their symptoms.

Thanks