Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:17:35 -0400 Bruce Warr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<<<<
THE PROBLEM: when my medication is off, my body tilts to the left while I am
sitting.  There is no problem if I am seated in a four-leg chair, but an
office chair eventually starts leaning to left.  Cheaper office chairs may
actually break apart where the seat joins the column.>>>>

<<<< if you have come up with a solution please let me know.>>>>

Hello Bruce,

Without rebuilding the chair or build a special chair, here is a solution
you may want to try:

put a towel (or any other cloth you prefer) folded on the left side of the
chair, in a way that your left side is sitting a little higher than the
right side and the weight of your body is balanced again. If you prefer to
have an adjusted chair at home, you can use this methode when you are
somewhere else, so you do not need to take the special chair with you.

 left |     |        /__/  |   right

Hope this helps,  Hans.