Bruce Warr wrote:

>Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:17:35 -0400 Bruce Warr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>THE PROBLEM: when my medication is off, my body tilts to the left while I am
>sitting.  There is no problem if I am seated in a four-leg chair, but an
>office chair eventually starts leaning to left.

Bruce i have read that this body "leaning" (which my husband also does) is
actually early trunkal dystonia.  I always have to get him to reposition
himself on a chair - and yes, it seems to only happen on the armless
computer chair. He Hates me suggesting that he is sitting incorrectly...and
he very reluctantly moves until he is upright.  He does not have any
dystonias.  Is proprioception being altered here too?

Has anone else read that?

Joy Graham