I've noticed an increased incidence of mouth biting, too, and it gets to be
quite a painful nuisance.  Whoever wrote the tip about making sure you
don't chew while swallowing--thanks!  I've also noticed an increase in
mouth ulcers, usually on the inside of my lower lip, possibly from bacteria
not being flushed away by adequate saliva.  For rapid healing of both bites
and sores, my dentist gave (sold) me a "topical bactericidal agent," as it
says on the label, containing copper sulfate, iodine, potassium iodide and
alcohol 1.5%.  It really helps clear those sores up quickly.  The brand is
ORA5--don't know if it's available OTC.

Hope Bob keeps those bites at bay.

Kathy Kunz